About Me

My photo
Hey I'm Emz and if you must know one thing about me it's my ability to ramble about anything. Perhaps this makes me a great blogger, but then again could also make me a crazy person. I like to think it makes me a good candidate for a career in Journalism... which happens to be exactly my dream, HOORAY FOR COINCIDENCES *wink*
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday 27 December 2012

Hey guys, so here goes the very first post on my blog! WOOOOOOO! I know that I'm just preaching to empty space here but who knows whether that will change in the future, I'd like to think so!  
I seem to have spent an awful lot of time on here today just pondering about life and establishing a pretty blog as well as making a unique header and coming up with a name, time well spent if you think about it :') 
But the problem is the fact that I was supposed to do revision for my history A-level in January and so even though making this blog was fun and hopefully helpful in the future, it was ultimately a bad idea. 
Not saying that blogging is a bad idea, just that perhaps I should have spent more time reading up on Henry VI and his insane wife than on PicMonkey making a header on a very slow laptop.
Yeah that's a point, my laptop is majorly slow. Gahhhh it's slow! To be fair I will have had it 3 years exactly on January 4th, my birthday as I got it for my 14th! You will probably have guessed that that makes me 16 right now and 17 in just 8 days, OHHHEEMMGEEE I am excited about learning to drive!
I get that this is the first post on my blog and all but I'd love to let you (the empty space so far) know how driving goes!
Not quite sure what I'm going to do with this blog, just talk about weird crazy things I think and perhaps some clothes and makeup that I like! Should be fun :) lets see how this thing goes!

I decided just to insert a few quick photos showing what I look like...



Some nice(ish) ones there ;)

Me on Christmas Day in my onesie!
None of these were taken today but they are recent, I didn't take any today because I'm having a lazy day with no make up and bad hair, not the best first impression I'm sure you'd agree! But prepare for possible grotty looking Emma photos in the future...
But here is a photo of the jumper I'm wearing today, it's adorbz! And it was just Primark for £10!
Oh I do know I haven't really fully introduced myself to you (still just empty space) so maybe you should at least know my full name! Emma Nicole Higgins it is and I'm sure as we begin this metaphorical journey into the land of blogging together you will find out much much more about me, I'm an interesting one! 

No doubt I will be back on here tomorrow just in the hope to fill the empty space with my chitter chatter :')
Au revoir mes amis!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment