About Me

My photo
Hey I'm Emz and if you must know one thing about me it's my ability to ramble about anything. Perhaps this makes me a great blogger, but then again could also make me a crazy person. I like to think it makes me a good candidate for a career in Journalism... which happens to be exactly my dream, HOORAY FOR COINCIDENCES *wink*
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday 1 January 2013

Just a quickie, haha... don't go there ;)

So I hope you all had a FAB new year last night!!!! uhum yes I can see you there slowly nodding your hungover head ;) I just had a get-together with my cousins and aunts and uncles so I didn't drink too much and I can be part of the teeny tiny minority of 'well' people around the world today! Haha! You jelly? 

Oh well I really don't have a clue what to write about today as I am still pretty tired and have been very busy all day, revision is not yet complete, balls. But that does mean that I am rather stumped as my mind has been on other things. I'm also going to be very busy tomorrow as my birthday is on Friday and so I'm having a few friends over tomorrow which should be great :) So I do apologize if there is not a blog post up tomorrow but I simply don't have time! SO I thought I'd just ramble on for a little while today about not much in particular since History must be completed before I lay my head to rest on that OH-SO-FINE pillow right next to me :( It's just a quick one today but Thursday should be a better post as I have more time! Although, come to think of it I have actually had quite a bit of time this holiday... I have been ridiculously lazy since we broke up. I think tomorrow is the first time since the 21st December (yes...the day we broke up) that I have actually seen my friends :S (living the high life right here). In my defense, a few plans fell through so it's not like it's TOTALLY my fault... just a bit. Yeah Emma, just make yourself feel a bit more socially involved. I have been ill with some kind of bug for the last week as well (any excuse), but I have already said about my laziness before, it's a killer that one, don't let yourself get lazeh! Once again it was nearly midday before I arose from my boudoir this morning/afternoon and it didn't give me much time to get ready and be out the door as we were visiting the grandparents for most of today! I love the fact that grandparents just BESTOW food upon you like you haven't eaten a day in your life! It's fab! You should have seen the portion sizes of roast dinner we had asdasduabsdfkjfjuhffn oh it was gooooooooood. My dad's pile, (yes pile) looked like a little mountain. Then I had like two different puddings and a mince pie :S oops. Thank god my new years resolution wasn't to cut down or eat healthier... that would have been failure on day 1, nice. I wonder how many people failed theirs already? ANYWAY I should go and revise about some Kings that were around a few hundred years ago before my folder turns into an ancient artifact itself, REVISE MORE EMMA! Jeez, you think I would have put that as my resolution... Bye for now! <3
Oh and this is me and my brother messing around on my ipod at the grandparents today, don't worry, the Strongbow wasn't his...

No comments:

Post a Comment